Highly Reputable North Bay Area family law firm is seeking a senior associate attorney to join our team. We are looking for an attorney who has passion and at least 2 to 5 years experience in family law who can hit the ground running to give our clients outstanding representation.
We’re looking for:
- Organization and attention to the details
- Computer skills
- Quick response time to clients within reason based on management of caseload
- Must be a team player and have a willingness to learn, engage in and follow firm procedures
- Desire to effectively manage a family law case from intake to conclusion.
- Skilled in litigation, discovery, trials, mediations, knows the ins and outs of courtrooms
- Have no problem appearing for hearings and multi-day trials
- Willingness to be member of bar association social activities and networking opportunities
- Desire to interact effectively with clients and other members of the office legal team and staff.
- Excellent and strong analytical, case management, computer and writing skills.
- Once given assignments, work independently, and efficiently with limited supervision.
- Enjoy helping people and are fun to be around
- Multi-task, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle conflict resolution.
- Mindful of not excessively billing clients
- Achieve favorable results for clients
- Able and willing to work extra hours, if necessary, to meet deadlines
- Active California State Bar member.
- Desire to become a certified as a family law specialist or currently certified is a plus.
We have a variety of cases which include simple dissolutions, premarital agreements, international move away, child abduction matters, complex, involving businesses, securities, and high-net-worth parties.
Our firm is busy and fast-paced.
Either apply via the Apply Now tab above, or:
- Apply via E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line: Associate Attorney.
- Send a CV in pdf format (we will not open other formats).
- Provide your hourly rate request, a brief description of your family law experience, anything you’d like us to know about you, and why you are open to this position in the body of your e-mail.
- Writing sample.