Kaspar & Lugay, LLP is a family law firm with offices in Corte Madera, CA; Napa, CA; Walnut Creek, CA; and Santa Barbara, CA. We also represent clients in San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, Pismo Beach, Contra Costa County, and Los Angeles.
Highly Reputable North Bay Area family law firm is seeking a senior associate attorney to join our team. We are looking for an attorney who has passion and at least 2 to 5 years experience in family law who can hit the ground running to give our clients outstanding representation.
We’re looking for:
- Organization and attention to the details
- Computer skills
- Quick response time to clients within reason based on management of caseload
- Must be a team player and have a willingness to learn, engage in and follow firm procedures
- Desire to effectively manage a family law case from intake to conclusion.
- Skilled in litigation, discovery, trials, mediations, knows the ins and outs of courtrooms
- Have no problem appearing for hearings and multi-day trials
- Willingness to be member of bar association social activities and networking opportunities
- Desire to interact effectively with clients and other members of the office legal team and staff.
- Excellent and strong analytical, case management, computer and writing skills.
- Once given assignments, work independently, and efficiently with limited supervision.
- Enjoy helping people and are fun to be around
- Multi-task, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle conflict resolution.
- Mindful of not excessively billing clients
- Achieve favorable results for clients
- Able and willing to work extra hours, if necessary, to meet deadlines
- Active California State Bar member.
- Desire to become a certified as a family law specialist or currently certified is a plus.
We have a variety of cases which include simple dissolutions, premarital agreements, international move away, child abduction matters, complex, involving businesses, securities, and high-net-worth parties.
Our firm is busy and fast-paced.
Either apply via the Apply Now tab above, or:
- Apply via E-mail ([email protected]) with the subject line: Associate Attorney.
- Send a CV in pdf format (we will not open other formats).
- Provide your hourly rate request, a brief description of your family law experience, anything you’d like us to know about you, and why you are open to this position in the body of your e-mail.
- Writing sample.