Walnut Creek Divorce Attorney | East Bay Family Law Attorneys
The Walnut Creek Law Office of Kaspar & Lugay offers a variety of family law services to help with any of your legal needs. Whether you’re interested in obtaining information about filing for divorce or you need help with child support and custody, you can stop by the Walnut Creek office to get the advice and assistance you need. They can handle any family law issues, whether you need answers to simple questions or help to deal with complex family law issues.
Directions To Our Office
Kaspar & Lugay LLP – Walnut Creek, CA
1990 N California Blvd., 8th FLoor
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
From the North:
- Take I-680 S (Senator Daniel E. Boatwright Highway) and follow signs for Walnut Creek.
- Take exit 47 and merge onto N Main Street.
- Turn right onto Ygnacio Valley Road then an immediate right onto N California Blvd.
- Our office is located on the right-hand side.
From the South:
- Take I-680 N (Senator Daniel E. Boatwright Highway) to exit 46B for N California Blvd.
- Turn right onto Ygnacio Valley Road, then left onto N California Blvd.
- Our office is located on the right-hand side.
The City Of Walnut Creek
More than 67,000 people call Walnut Creek home in California. Located in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, Walnut Creek is a picturesque city that boasts 100-year-old buildings and a long list of notable people, including NBA player Mark “Mad Dog” Madsen, MLB pitcher Randy Johnson and musician Kyle Gass, just to name a few.
The two BART stations in Walnut Creek give residents in San Francisco – from the west – and Pittsburg – from the east – direct access to its many shops, restaurants and entertainment venues, making it an easily accessible location and hub for neighboring cities.
Family Law Legal Services Offered in Walnut Creek
The Walnut Creek Office provides a variety of different legal services designed to help those who need help with any subsection of family law. Some of the services include the following.
- Divorce – If you’re thinking you want to get a divorce or your spouse has suggested a divorce, you need to know what to expect. The lawyers at the Walnut Creek law office can discuss your situation and give you personalized advice to help you move forward.
- Child Custody and Support – Determining child custody and support can be complicated and stressful. Let the attorneys answer any questions you might have and provide the help you need to get the custody or support of your children figured out.
- Property Division – Along with child support and custody decisions, property division can be extremely problematic during a divorce. Are you entitled to half of the home, even if your name isn’t on it? How are the savings accounts or other financial accounts going to be shared? The law firm can help answer all of these and any other questions you might have.
- Financial Protection – Are you worried about how much child support you need to pay? Are you concerned you may be required to pay alimony? Let a lawyer from the Walnut Creek office discuss what could happen if you get divorced and how your finances may be split during the divorce.
- Business and Family Law Issues – Business owners may be worried about their business if they divorce. Employees who have stock options as part of a start-up might worry about whether their spouse receives some of their stock in the divorce. The law firm has experience handling issues like these and can talk to you about what to expect.
- Post-Divorce Assistance – Unfortunately, just because the divorce is final doesn’t mean your issues end. If you’re having trouble collecting alimony or child support, or if your spouse is not adhering to the divorce decree, you might have options. A lawyer will be able to let you know if anything can be done about the issues you’re having and, if so, what needs to be done for you to get the help you need.
No matter what issue you’re having, if it’s a family law topic, the law firm of Kaspar & Lugay in Walnut Creek can help you get the answers to questions you might have and can help you with any legal procedures that need to be accomplished. You can call them for a consultation to learn more about how they can help you.
The local courthouse is where you’ll need to go for any in-court hearings. The Walnut Creek courthouse is located at Walnut Creek Superior Court, 640 Ygnacio Valley Rd, Walnut Creek, CA 94596. It is open Monday through Friday, excluding court holidays, from 8 AM to 5 PM. The clerk’s windows are open from 8 AM to 4 PM daily.
Walnut Creek Information
Located in sunny California, Walnut Creek is an amazing city with plenty to see and do. The Ruth Bancroft Garden showcases hundreds of different cacti and succulents. Lindsay Wildlife experience displaces native California wildlife and offers a wide variety of educational classes and tours to teach you about the wildlife in California.
If you’re looking for a spot to relax after dealing with the stress of family law issues, the Lesher Center for the Arts has three theaters with several entertainment choices to pick from. Check out the Walnut Creek Model Railroad Society to view thousands of feet of model train tracks to see an amazing display of craftsmanship.
If you need any kind of family law assistance, the Law Office of Kaspar & Lugay in Walnut Creek can provide the help you need. They are ready to talk to you about your unique situation and help you find the answers you need. Visit the law office in person or give them a call today to set up a time to speak with a lawyer about your circumstances and the options you might have.
As part of our research, we find that many people in the Walnut Creek area search for things like “divorce lawyer near me” or “divorce attorney near me” or “family law attorney” or “walnut creek divorce lawyer” when they look to find experienced, professional divorce lawyers in the East Bay area of the San Francisco Bay Area.