Fraud Blocker

Enforcing Child Support Orders

Protecting Your Property in a High Asset Divorce

At Kaspar & Lugay, LLP, we are committed to helping families?which is especially important when ensuring that children receive sufficient court-ordered child support. Having made thousands of court appearances, our team is familiar with the California court system and how it works. If you are a parent who is not receiving support payments, or if you are a parent unable to meet your child support obligations, get in touch with us to discuss your issue.

Tell us about your case ? Initial consultations are available ? call 415-789-5881 or contact us online .

Do You Need Help Enforcing Child Support

When a parent fails to make court-ordered child support payments, our firm steps in to help enforce an existing court order. We wish to help our clients recover the funds they need to take care of their families. If your situation or circumstances have significantly changed since your child support order was issued, we can also help you petition for a modification.

Child support payments are legal obligations that are not optional. A dispute over visitation or other matters is not a valid reason to withhold these payments. If your spouse is not providing the child support that you are entitled to, our firm can take action to enforce your support order. The non-paying spouse may be subject to wage garnishment in which the payments are taken directly from his or her paycheck.

Trouble Meeting Your Child Support Obligations

Life does not always work out as planned. If you are unable to pay child support because of:

  • The loss of your job
  • A prolonged illness
  • Other financial problems

You are not alone! We have assisted thousands of parents just like you who have had trouble making ends meet due to these unfortunate circumstances.

It is critical to understand that you cannot change your child support obligations without the permission of the court, so it is imperative that you have the services of an attorney to assist you. Our firm can assist you in petitioning for a child support modification due to a change in your circumstances.

The experienced family law attorneys at Kaspar & Lugay, LLP, will provide professional, personalized representation for you in your child support case. Contact us online or call 415-789-5881 to set up an initial consultation.