Arvin Lugay focuses his practice exclusive on family law. Mr. Lugay, has dedicated his practice exclusively to family law matters for many years now and has extensive experience with custoday matters, division of assets, and spousal support issues. Prior to joining Kaspar & Lugay LLP, Mr. Lugay practiced as a litigation associate in the San Francisco office of Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom, handling securities litigation matters, commercial litigation matters, and white collar criminal defense matters.
Mr. Lugay also has extensive experience with consumer financial services litigation matters involving the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Mr. Lugay is a 2002 graduate of Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, where he graduated summa cum laude with a B.A. in Political Science. In May 2005, Mr. Lugay obtained his law degree from the University of California, Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall). Mr. Lugay is a member of the Bar of the State of California and is admitted to practice in all of the Federal District Courts of California and the District of Colorado.
- Book Review: “In Defense of internment”: Why Some Americans Are more Equal Than Others, 12 Asian L.J. 209, 2005
- American Bar Association, Member, 2005 – 2013
- San Francisco Bar Association, Member, 2005 – 2013
- State of California, Member
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, Berkeley, California
- J.D. – 2005
- Law Journal: Asian Law Journal , Resources Editor, 2003 – 2004
- Rutgers University
- B.A. summa cum laude – 2002
- Major: Political Science