Family Law Attorneys Serving Marin, Napa, Santa Barbara, and Alameda Counties
Kaspar & Lugay LLP is a law firm dedicated to providing exceptional personal service and effective legal advocacy exclusively in the area of family law to families in Marin, Napa, Santa Rosa, Santa Barbara, Contra Costa, San Francisco, Santa Clara and Alameda Counties and throughout the San Francisco Bay area. We recognize that family law disputes can be fraught with emotional turmoil and stress. Our lawyers strive to reduce the stress for our clients while zealously guarding their rights.
We take the time to understand the goals and interests of our clients so that we can develop tailored legal strategies. Our substantial experience in complex litigation and appellate advocacy allows us to find innovative solutions to family law problems to help clients resolve complex issues as efficiently and cost effectively as possible.
We provide strategic and compassionate representation to families dealing with the following issues:
- Divorce: We provide families with effective solutions and staunch legal advocacy throughout the separation and divorce
- Child custody and child support: A child’s best interests must remain at the forefront in any custody and support dispute. We tenaciously protect the rights of our clients and their children in child custody and visitation matters as well as child support proceedings.
- Property division: In a high net worth divorce, as well as in households of more modest means, our attorneys draw on our experience in high-stakes litigation and our finance and tax backgrounds to obtain the most favorable property division settlement or judgment possible.
- Valuation and division of complex assets: We have the experience and skill necessary to adequately value and divide complex assets such as restricted stock units for early employees, high-level employees, founders and later employees.
- Spousal support: We understand the many nuances of California law related to spousal support and alimony and we will diligently pursue a fair award through the divorce process.
- Post-divorce disputes: Circumstances can change significantly following a divorce. We have the experience to represent clients in all aspects of post-divorce modification and enforcement matters.
To arrange a consultation with one of our attorneys, send us a message using our online contact form or call us at one of our four offices.